Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Help Understanding!

 

Dear Cecilia,

You are pushing yourself too much. Cut back on the times and intensity
until you can sustain your practice without getting exhausted.

Blessings,

Guru Rattana :+)

On 7/19/2011 10:17 AM, ceciliamendes.t21@btinternet.com wrote:
>
>
> Hello! I have been connected to this group for awhile now, just reading
> and using some of the great information shared here.
>
> Got to know KY over a year now, mainly using Maya Fiennes dvd's. But
> feel that towards the end of my fifth day into any krya, my body feels
> exhausted and just wants to shut down and go to sleep, but I know I
> would if I could do lots more, but the tiredness is so overwhelming
> that usually takes me 2 days to recover so I end up giving up the krya
> and the KY for while till I crave it again? Has it happened to anyone
> else, any idea why it might be happening in my body to shut down like
> that?
>
> With gratitude!
>
> Cecilia
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment