Thursday, July 28, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Kundalini Rise - GURU RATTAN QUESTION

 

Sat Nam,

Gradual awakening of consciousness is the goal of KY of Yogi Bhajan.
>
> About 2 years ago i started working on my feeling energies in my body,
> I had read all about prana, kundalini and chi (chinese name for prana)
> and I have to say now after 2 years I feel lots of differents things.
>

* Our body produces a lot of different feelings. Enjoy them, don't
analyze them.
>
> I can easily feel and increase a magnetic sensation in my head, hands
> or base of spine ( anywhere where I am alert of touch ),
>

* Earth element experiences.
>
> a buzzing feeling, which can be also be anywhere (sounds like
> chi/prana) but also can sometimes feel as if it's coming out of base
> of spine and a a warm fluid like energy traveling from the base of spine.
>

* The Kundalini rises up the spine so this is where you would feel it.
Could be felt in other ways.
>
> The spine energies I can only feel in my back, and i usually sit or
> lay next to a wall to feel the energies better and I can only feel
> them at the back not in the middle or front of the body.
>

* Because they are in the spine.

> I'm not sure if the liquid like substance is kundalini
>

* One way we feel it.
>
> because people say it gives you lots of energy and you can feel
> chakras when it overpowers yours body,
>

* Some people have those experiences.
>
> but my experience of it is more mild and I do have a lot of control of
> wher it goes, sure I have to admit Im more sensitive to light, sound,
> touch and taste (not in a good way but in an annoying way).
>

* If you can control the energy it is not Kundalini. It cannot be
controlled.
>
> What are these energies? How do I use them properly i.e. control them?
>

* Contain them in your body by feeling them and loving them.

Kundalini is the energy of consciousness, which is not a feeling but a
state of awakening.

This could be discussed forever. The important thing is to experience
whatever is happening in the moment and to use the awakenings to be in
higher states of consciousness.

Blessings,

Guru Rattana :+)
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment