Wednesday, July 27, 2011

[Kundalini Yoga] Kundalini Rise - GURU RATTAN QUESTION

 

Sat Nam dear ones,

Someone got in touch with me with the following message - just wondered if anyone has experience with something like that. I am a bit cautious giving advice to someone like that since I haven't had a Kundalini rise myself - I am not even sure if that's the goal in the tradition of Yogi Bhajan,..

Would you have any advice Guru Rattana - did you have a Kundalini rise yourself (sorry if I am a bit curious)?

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Siri Kirtan Singh

Here goes:

About 2 years ago i started working on my feeling energies in my body, I had read all about prana, kundalini and chi (chinese name for prana) and I have to say now after 2 years I feel lots of differents things.
I can easily feel and increase a magnetic sensation in my head, hands or base of spine ( anywhere where I am alert of touch ), a buzzing feeling, which can be also be anywhere (sounds like chi/prana) but also can sometimes feel as if it's coming out of base of spine and a a warm fluid like energy traveling from the base of spine. The spine energies I can only feel in my back, and i usually sit or lay next to a wall to feel the energies better and I can only feel them at the back not in the middle or front of the body. I'm not sure if the liquid like substance is kundalini because people say it gives you lots of energy and you can feel chakras when it overpowers yours body, but my experience of it is more mild and I do have a lot of control of wher it goes, sure I have to admit Im more sensitive to light, sound, touch and taste (not in a good way but in an annoying way).
What are these energies? How do I use them properly i.e. control them?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment