Monday, July 11, 2011

[Kundalini Yoga] Hello,I am new :)

 

[:)] Hello,
My name is Caroline, I am 36 and from the UK.
I have fallen head over heals in love with Kundalini Yoga!!! I have
already signed up for the online classes but I only have a tiny NetBook
and am waiting for my new TV and a Cable that will allow me to plug my
Netbook into the Tele so I can properly view the classes and I am sooooo
looking forward to it!!
I have a few other teachers DVD's which some are not my cup of tea while
the others I like a lot better, but all are enjoyable none the less.
I'm looking forward to learning some more. My eyes are sparkling since I
have been doing Kundalini Yoga and I'd like to learn more about the
Meditation side of it too.
I know it will take time to get to know the members here which too I am
looking forward to and I cannot wait to share my experience of my first
class with Guru Rattana when the TV arrives and I'm all good to go!
How have others found doing this amazing Yoga?
I have never seen anything like it before.
Does anyone have any Kundalini Meditation experience that they wouldn't
mind passing on to me?
Well it's lovely to be here and Sat Nam!!
Caroline x

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment