Thursday, July 28, 2011

RE: [Kundalini Yoga] Spirtual Names!!

 

Sat Nam, Amarjot. Great name and meaning. I use my spiritual name when I'm
teaching, but I know many co-teachers who use their name all the time, and
some have had their legal named changed to their spiritual name. According
to tradition, when it is spoken, by you and others, it brings the blessing
of its meaning to you and others.

Sat Nam,

Arjinder Kaur

_____

From: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Caroline West
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 2:35 PM
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] Spirtual Names!!

Hello All,

I got my Spiritual Name yesterday!!! 'Amarjot Kaur' I really, really like
it!! and it has a smashing meaning too as follows....(copied from what was
sent to me).

You have been blessed to live as Amarjot Kaur, which means the
Princess/Lioness of God, who is filled the light of God, and whose radiant
soul is everlasting and immortal.

I really like that! I know I keep saying it but I'm so pleased with it!

I wrote in and just asked if the name was just chosen at random or if it was
computer generated but the director assured me that a lady who was trained
by Yogi Bhajan works out the dates using numerology plus something else,so I
take his word for it as being correct. It was from the 3HO website where I
requested it.

The question is, and please don't laugh, what do I do with it?? When do I
use it??

Many blessings to you all,

Caroline/Amarjot xx (it even feels so good to write it!)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment