Wednesday, July 20, 2011

[Kundalini Yoga] suggestions for changing sadhana?

 

Sat Nam, fellow yogis!

I realized this morning that my sadhana might be getting a bit stale! I have been doing the wake up series, Sat Kriya for 15 mins, lay out for 15 minutes (sometimes I don't do the entire lay out -- true confessions! and Sodarshan Chakra kriya 15 minutes). I started SCK and Sat Kriya 6 1/2 years ago! It has been quite wonderful, but I am wondering if I should add to it or change it, as I am in a bit of a rut, having recently become unemployed. I am not getting the response I need from my multiple applications for employment!

I have had a lot of difficulty adding a kriya to my evening routine. It is very difficult for me to add substantially more time to the morning as well. So, the best solution would be to try something that keeps the practice to close to an hour long, to be done in the morning.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Wahe Guru!

Avneesh Singh

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment