Sunday, July 17, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Hi Keith

 

Hi Keith my fellow UKayA!

I come from the London/Bucks borders,just a residential town that could have a bit more going on!

Well if my post gave you some inspiration then I hope it does get you back into doing KY. In which way were you doing it 9 months back? did you do the on line classes,or DVD's or a weekly class?

I have kind of just got into it and I have a LOT to learn! I got the TV-PC up and connected so I can now view Guru Rattana's on line classes. It took me flippin hours to work out where the actual exercise classes were to click on;all I kept coming across were the lessons and I thought "Is this IT", but then I scolled down on my tiny little net book, which I blame for this mishap!, and found the Kriyas underneath. So I shall be starting from Lesson 1 today and all that goes with it.

So when you say that KY got you through a bad patch, did you engage in daily practice or do anything that worked along side it,like meditation? And again how were you doing KY?

Look forward to hearing from you! Caroline :)

________________________________
From: biftonb <biftonb@yahoo.com>
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:58 PM
Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] Re: Hello,I am new :)

 
Hi Caroline,
I'm in the UK too. Nottingham.
You post is inspiring me to get back to regular K yoga practice.
I used K yoga to get me through a bad patch in life and have stopped doing it in the last 9 months as things got better.

It's quite smehting isn't it!

Keith

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment