Thursday, January 27, 2011

[Kundalini Yoga] Re: Kirtan Kriya

 

Hi, i'm doing it too and it's my first time doing it.

I'm at a stage where i feel it difficult to continue... While doing it, i find myself really unconfortable. I also find that 31 minutes is pretty long. While doing it this morning, i was like : " ok just 20 minutes left... ok just 10 minutes left... then just 5 minutes"

But my determination is high and i will keep at it.

I'm doing it seated on a chair and many times i feel like i need to move because i'm unconfortable. And i don't think that i could do it seated on the floor, legs crossed, because after 11 minutes or so my legs will surely start bugging me a lot and i won't be able to stand to the end.

Well, that's pretty much how it goes for me.
Would somebody have some advice ?

Namaste

Benoit

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, Erin Thomas <erinjeanthomas@...> wrote:
>
> Sat Nam EveryOne!
>
> If memory serves, someone suggested a synchornized Kirtan Kriya on the
> 11th.
> I joined in and just thought I'd check in to see if others where
> practicing too.
> This is my second experience with it. It's profound!
>
> Best regards!
> -Erin
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment