Monday, January 24, 2011

[Kundalini Yoga] help of other Yogis and positive energy needed.

 

hello everyone, Namaste

I decided to write it here as I am looking for some kind of very honest, kind and pure advice for my case, which for many years seems to be haunting me, and I have tried so many things but it just seems to be getting worse.

I got into Yoga as I hoped it could help me somehow, and change the way I see things in life. I suffer from depression, i feel most of the time in my life sad and empty, I feel lonely and I feel i could just die at any time and that would make me happier somehow,

I struggle to go to work, to get up of bed and to keep my Yoga practice.

I decided to go to Thailand in november and to study a teacher training program for a month in Ashtanga style, I had so much hope and expectations, as I was going to gain qualifications and to become a person with less stress and more in peace with my self, but like everything else in my life it did not seem to work either/.

I came back to australia, and I started feeling less motived toward sYoga and my practice, even though I have been pushing myself to do it almost everyday, but i dont have any pleasure at all, it s a struggle, and imagine the other aspects of my life, very much the same or even worse.

When i get in in the morning I just wish I could stay in bed all day, and never leave, i have a very low self steam and I am always taking to myself and my mind really disturbs me, I am always thinking the world is against me, and also I hate the sexual orientation, i am a gay guy who does not like being gay and do not like to be around other gay guys.

I have been trying to chat and listening to very peacefull yoga songs and I am trying to keep going, but i feel its getting no where,

I have seen psycologists, doctors, etc... nothing helps me and I think I have no more hope.

I am writing to you so maybe you can send me some prays and positive energy,

Many Thanks and Kind blessing for you all
Love
Cesar

On 24/01/2011, at 6:32 AM, Lily Goodale wrote:

> Sat Nam, Please check out www.yokids.org . We ahve been in the public schools in
> Maine for seven years. We have been well recieved and continue to add new
> schools every year. Sat Nam Raj Kirin Kaur/Lily Goodale
>
> Yokids Yoga Education for School Children and Teachers
> 2478 Atlantic Highway
> Lincolnville Maine 04849
> 207-236-6001
> ww.yokids.org
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment