Tuesday, January 25, 2011

[Kundalini Yoga] Re: GINGER/How to make Ginger candy

 

(This is not a commercial!) Sat Nam, yes GINGER we have a bowl of Reed's Ginger Candy out for our students at our yoga center. Most enjoy rewarding themselves for a job well done in class.

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, "Sadhana Seva" <sadhana72002@...> wrote:
>
>
> Sat Nam Linda,
> Your welcome. I read on the list a while back that you could make turmeric balls for a sore throat. The turmeric does not agree with me so I do not use it at all.
>
> Peace Love and All Light,
> Guru Sadhana Seva
> --- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, Linda Peterson <lmsroka@> wrote:
> >
> > Blessings Sadhana,
> >  
> > Thank you so much for the interesting article and recipe using ginger. I just love ginger.
> > I like to make fresh ginger tea. I also tried chewing on one thin slice when I started to have a nasty burning swollen tonsil, precursor to a cold for me. I chewed near the tonsil and it actually helped calm down. Of course you have to deal the bite of the ginger. It helps with the post nasal drip and upset stomach, too. I have also added it to mash potatoes like when adding garlic to potatoes.
> > I just love ginger. Thank you  again. Hugs.
> >  
> > Linda
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment