Saturday, February 25, 2012

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Thoughts on

 


Just ask yourself these four questions in any communication to anyone,

Is it the right time seems Paramount for you.

4 Gates of Speech: Is it truthful? Is it necessary? Is it the right time? Can it be said in a kind way?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tania Bursac <tbursac@yahoo.com>
To: Kundaliniyoga <Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 24, 2012 9:11 pm
Subject: Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Thoughts on

sat naam

I believe that you need to ask yourself first why do you need to (as i understand you do need that) tell him the news,
and then I believe that you shouldn't worry about him because you don't know what would it do for him (as well as he can't know it - you never know as the moment and the circumstances and we change !)

enjoy
love and blessings
sat sangat

________________________________
From: taizelight <npjenkyns@gmail.com>
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:42 PM
Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] Thoughts on


I am coming to you wonderful people for advice.
My husband just started a new job in another city
and is in training. It is very intensive and he
only comes home for about 1-2 days per week.
I just found out I am pregnant though we thought
we were done with our family.

I don't know if I should tell my husband or wait
until he is through training in a few weeks.
I try my best to live by "Sat Nam", the Truth,
so it is hard to keep this from him.

But I hate to stress him out even more also.

Insight from outside my confusion if you
have it!

Thank you and Sat Nam

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment