Saturday, February 4, 2012

[Kundalini Yoga] just one more thing... from The Master's Touch , the Golden Rules of a Teacher !

 

Sat Nam

I received this via email from the Kundalini Research Institute's Daily Quotes the other day which I'm sure many of you subscribe to...

"For two thousand years you have been told you have to find God. You are not going to believe me, in just this one minute, that you are God. But there's no other God."

copyright: The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan, July 20 1996.

On the way to be with my family for my mum's funeral in November 2010, (having done Sadhana that morning to help me get through the day!)I was on the overground in London and a friendly woman called to me to point to a free seat which I politely declined thinking "gosh, how unusual!".

I then went on the tube (underground) and was standing in the aisle when a man looked straight at me and offered his seat which I also declined.

He looked at me and smiled and I had an overwhelming knowledge that he was God.

Then I looked around the carriage and saw that everyone was God.

Well, I just wanted to weep but I was on the way to my mum's funeral and I thought if I start to cry now, I won't stop!

thanks for letting me share...

Sat Nam Sarah

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment