Friday, February 24, 2012

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Thoughts on

 

This is such a personal decision. Perhaps if you sit quietly and ask for the answer, you will know it in your heart. Maybe you need the time to assimilate and get used to the news before you tell your husband. Whatever you decide, is the perfect decision. Congratulations and blessings. Janet

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2012, at 3:42 PM, "taizelight" <npjenkyns@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am coming to you wonderful people for advice.
> My husband just started a new job in another city
> and is in training. It is very intensive and he
> only comes home for about 1-2 days per week.
> I just found out I am pregnant though we thought
> we were done with our family.
>
> I don't know if I should tell my husband or wait
> until he is through training in a few weeks.
> I try my best to live by "Sat Nam", the Truth,
> so it is hard to keep this from him.
>
> But I hate to stress him out even more also.
>
> Insight from outside my confusion if you
> have it!
>
> Thank you and Sat Nam
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment