Thursday, February 9, 2012

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] 15 year old boy having a kundalini awakening experience

 

Dear Maha,

Do subscribe to Guru Rattana On-line Streaming Videos. There are over
75 classes on-line. You can watch as many as you want for $7 a month.
What a deal. The link is on the home page of www.yogatech.com

Blessings,

Guru Rattana :+)

On 2/2/2012 10:32 PM, maha fatho wrote:
>
> Dear Guru.
> thanks for such useful information, I'm new at this group and I have
> little information about kundalini yoga, I know about it through the
> classes I took with a Swedish lady at Bethlehem, it was 12 sessions,
> that was in November 2011, I practice doing some of the kriyas daily
> in the morning but not consistanly , I'd like to continue because I
> feel the important of this kind of yoga, I need your advices if that
> possible.
> Rgards
> Maha
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment