Saturday, February 18, 2012

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Eczma

 

Hi Keith,
I had bad eczema some years ago. I went to two western-medicine-oriented drs and they both told me, "You'll never get rid of that"
Imagine!
I then went to a health food store and was adviced to take several things which ultimately cleared it up, and I've never had it back.

All I remember is fish oil. But I will see if I can find the book that the treatment came from and let you know.

kartar kaur

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, Eleonora Serotek <serotek@...> wrote:
>
> Hello Keith
>
> I agree with Devsaroop, its liver related. While Milk Thistle is a good source, you might try a couple more powerful cleansers. Alfalfa in chlorophyll liquid (e.g. as Chlorofresh by Nature's Way) might work nicely. Alfalfa has incredibly deep roots that go over 100 feet into the ground and the soil there is still mineral rich. Dandelion is also a great liver cleaner. This plant too, I would take as a liquid and/or Homeopathic remedy. Staying off toxic substances like Alcohol, etc. is obviously advised. Chocolate can be another culprit.
>
> Much Light
> Eleonora
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment