Tuesday, November 15, 2011

RE: [Kundalini Yoga] Too much fire

 

Sat Nam,

Breaking the Mask Meditation.

Three long slow chants of Har Jee Har Har Har Har Har Jee with a third lung
capacity sip of breath after the third stroke (for each is about 20 seconds)
to total one minute. It works well for me because it removes my being anal
about the time and allows me to settle into the meditation. Maybe what I am
doing is not entirely correct but I have a powerful meditation all the same,
after all that's why I do it.to raise the kundalini fire. If I may just add
that if the fire is too much to handle then consider modifying your diet
appropriately. Have fun.

Love shane

From: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Tania
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 3:30 PM
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Too much fire

Sat nam
it's been a while i can see since youposted this question... I'm doing the
same meditation and it is quite difficult. THe part with counting the 20
seconds seems to be hard 'cause i need to count so i think i get concentrate
to it more than anything else and it's as i wasn't meditationg. Did you have
the same experience ?
Anybody else would like to share on this ?
THank you

sat sangat k
--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Kundaliniyoga%40yahoogroups.com> , Keith Bacon <biftonb@...> wrote:
>
>
> > I am on my 37-th days with Meditation to Break the mask for 31 minutes,
and Kriya for relieving inner anger.
> > I am steady at the surface, but feel very fiery in my belly and solar
plexus. A deep anger fires me, and it feels
> > uncomfortable. I am not sure if I may be doing something wrong. Please
advise if you feel you can.
>
> Hi Prem Siri
> I am on day 44 of it. It's quite amazing. I went through a period where I
got really hot. It is quite powerful thats why I am carrying on past day 40.
I didn't get anger (yet?). The last week I have been very happy and I am
sure the meditation has something toi do with that - but other things in
life are going well too so it's hard to tell.
> I am sure the anger is being released from inside you and you will be
rewarded with increased happiness afterwards. Whenever I go thru a bad patch
with yoga I remind myself I pay this price once only and get the benefits of
it for the rest of my life.
>
> Sometimes I find myself thinking thinking about my family and I think that
must be related to do with the emotions coming up in yoga. Often it's not
clear what the relationship is. So its just like 'Oh that anger probably has
something to do with my family'. It doesnt matter - the main thing it is
leaving me.
>
> Good luck,
> Keith.
>

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1869 / Virus Database: 2092/4618 - Release Date: 11/15/11

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment