Sunday, November 20, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Re: stolen dog broken Heart

 

Never lose faith and don't give up.. I know my faith in God, my higher power and Kundalini yoga was being tested. I was sad because I am so trusting and i just trust in my heart that all these things work and that God,my higher power, the masters of the universe, and yogi masters that have come before me are with me.. So this was the plan and it was part of the heart breaking / heart opening experince I went through. I cried everyday for 6 weeks. The mantra really brought the tears out.. Guru Ram Das, God and all the spirit guides , angels and masters of the universe definately restored and heightened my Faith.. a lesson well learned and a heart and mind now very connnected...

________________________________
From: Westcamp <Westcamp@ix.netcom.com>
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 12:21 PM
Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] Re: stolen dog broken Heart


 

Sat Nam ~ so glad you got your dog back. I truly believe that dog is god to
us dyslexics and to everyone else. As a tiny child (long before I knew
anything about KY yoga), we lost our dog over a hundred miles from home and
we were heartbroken. Miraculously through a series of serendipitous events,
we got her back after a whole year; and shortly thereafter a litter of
puppies as well. The lesson I think is to never lose faith or give up.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment