Friday, November 18, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] stolen dog broken Heart

 

Raj Kirin Kaur,
This is fantastic news! Your new chant is now one of Infinite Gratitude!
"Wahe Guru", and in a deeply heartfelt manner will suffice.
How far from home was your little friend found?

Funny thing about the Mantra for finding lost things.... It's worked for
me, but much, much MUCH more so I use it for helping others find lost
stuff. It's a huge unknown how this all works. Hence Wahe Guru! Akal
Purakh! Sat Kartar. The Great Mystery (First Nation) or the Great
Integration (Taoist)

And thank you Guru Rattana for clarifying the meaning and also for that
one line I was missing.
Kali Yug Rakhe Pat (or is it Raja Pat?)

More power than we know,
Dharam
www.gongology.com

On 11/14/2011 8:56 AM, Lily Goodale wrote:
> Thank you for the information . I will keep it safe . The amazing good news is my dog was found yesterday after 6 weeks. Yesterday when I chanted I asked Guru Ram Das to help me see the power of this yoga. I have been chanting the 5 mantras since October 9 when she was stolen. Look at the miracle Guru Ram Das gave my family. It is almost 99% sure that stolen dog in Ecuador is never returned! Thank you Kundalini yoga, all those who prayed and of Course Guru Ram Das! Sat Nam Wahe Guru Raj Kirin Kaur
>
>
> Moderator: Doggie friend helped you learn a lesson in trust and faith?
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: d h a r a m<pranahsaurus@yahoo.com>
> To: "Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com"<Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 9:21 PM
> Subject: Re: [Kundalini Yoga] stolen dog broken Heart
>
>
>
> Raj Kirin,
> Not sure if this mantra (for finding lost things) will help. It's ALWAYS worked for me!
>
> Guru Amar, Guru Siri Sat
> Kali Yug Rakhe Pat
>
> Ardas Bhaee, Amar Das Guru
> Amar Das Guru, Ardas Bhaee
>
> Ram Das Guru, Ram Das Guru
> Ram Das Guru, Sachee Sahee
>
> Bendiciones,
> Dharam Singh
>
> Sent from my 'Liberated' iPhone
>
> On Nov 13, 2011, at 1:49 PM, "Lily"<lilygoodale@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Sat Nam, I am writing from Ecuador. My dog was stolen from my house 6 weeks ago. Every day since I found her stolen I have been chanting: servant of peace, Hari Hari Ram Das Guru Hai, Guru Guru wahe Gure Ram Das Guru, Dhan, Dhan, Mother's blessing. I am calling to Ram Das for this miracle of her return. What else can I do. I have been a devoted Kundalini yogi for 11 years my faith in the yoga and meditations is very strong... I am losing faith.. Help me.. Sat Nam Raj Kirin
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!
>
> GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html
>
> FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html
>
> FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattanaYahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
> -----
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 10.0.1411 / Virus Database: 2092/4017 - Release Date: 11/14/11
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment