Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] newbie

 

Sat Nam!

I am very new myself to Kundalini but after 3 weeks I attended my first
White Tantic Yoga.

I also have a few books, and use youtube, but I am able to take classes a
few times a week. Some classes are 10 dollar donations and other classes can
go from 20 to 30 per class.

You may start out slow. You don't want to go to fast with this practice as I
was told, however I am going to stop here and let the others take it from
here as I also can benefit from the answers. There is a ton of information
at www.yogatech.com. Please check out that site!

Sat Nam!

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 3:39 PM, broadcastgal <broadcastgal@yahoo.com>wrote:

>
>
> Hi all,
> I'm very new to kundalini yoga. a friend teaches it in my town but I just
> can't seem to gather the funds to take her class yet. I did find a great
> book on it and it has wonderful advice and things to do and explains simple
> mantras, kriyas and habits i should get into to purify.
> My first question is do I really need to start off with 30 min. matras or
> can i trim it for the first few times? So far I've just been checking in and
> doing mantras, cause I pefer to have a teacher show me how to do the poses
> properly. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm excited, this yoga spoke to
> me as opposed to other forms that I physically can't do due to slow healing
> cartilage in my knees.Thanks!
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment