Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] newbie

 

Hello broadcastgal,

You have chosen a wonderful type of yoga- Kundalini. I have been practicing
Kundalini yoga for almost 10 years, and I love it more than any other yoga.
You can make up your own practice time according to your schedule. Borrow a
DVD if you can't afford classes, pick different kriyas out of your book
which calls to you- either way you will be successful and everything that
you want in life will happen for you. Best to you,

Lynnette
Karamleen Kaur

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 3:39 PM, broadcastgal <broadcastgal@yahoo.com>wrote:

>
>
> Hi all,
> I'm very new to kundalini yoga. a friend teaches it in my town but I just
> can't seem to gather the funds to take her class yet. I did find a great
> book on it and it has wonderful advice and things to do and explains simple
> mantras, kriyas and habits i should get into to purify.
> My first question is do I really need to start off with 30 min. matras or
> can i trim it for the first few times? So far I've just been checking in and
> doing mantras, cause I pefer to have a teacher show me how to do the poses
> properly. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm excited, this yoga spoke to
> me as opposed to other forms that I physically can't do due to slow healing
> cartilage in my knees.Thanks!
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment