Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Re : [Kundalini Yoga] Classes

 

Sat Nam !
Be at peace with yourself and especially persistent. Know that the Kundalini Yoga is for the elites of the era of Aquarius, not for the masses. also know that you do not lose money because spirituality creates nothing and nothing is lost but everything is transformed.

Guru Chander Singh

--- En date de : Lun 4.4.11, Lily <lilygoodale@yahoo.com> a écrit :

De: Lily <lilygoodale@yahoo.com>
Objet: [Kundalini Yoga] Classes
À: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Date: Lundi 4 avril 2011, 13h22

 

Sat Nam Yogis, I am having some trouble feeling supported by my practice. I am a disciplined level 1 Kundalini Practioner with a daily morning sadhana and a very commited on going 40 day meditations.(for 2+ years) I have been keeping up steadily for over 2 years. Here is my issue. I teach 2 classes a week at a studio where I pay rent. I show up, I am well prepared,I say my teachers oath,I feel honored to taech but for 2 years now only one or two students come. I am loosing money and faith. I know I am learning humility but I am about ready to throw in the teaching towel. What are your thoughts? Sat Nam Thank you.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment