Thursday, April 28, 2011

[Kundalini Yoga] Having a little trouble

 

HI all, I don't know if anyone can shed some light on this for me, but I went to yoga class at a studio here in L.A. The class was good, challenging, and I made it through fine. But later I had great trouble sleeping when I went to bed. Part of the problem was some achiness from class, but I also think there was overstimulation. Some of the teachers here are very intent on all of us getting ready for the Aquarian age and they REALLY push in class. Kind of drill sargeant like. I usually avoid those teachers as I inevitably end up injured. Unfortunately I tend to push myself anyway, so sometimes the continual pressure to keep going no matter what can push me too far. So here's my question: Is it a common goal of KY to really push the limits? If you can't sleep the night after class does that tell you anything about your process that you need to pay attention to? Any insight much appreciated.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment