Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Classes

 

It's a very tricky issue! And I experience it sometimes as well.
What I've observed is that amount of people attending my classes drops as soon as I'm somehow concern about it. I had a relatively long period with very few students and a high rent to pay. Then I got some other projects to work on, my income was ok and I hardly had time to give classes. So sometimes I hoped that nobody showed up and I could have some rest, but surprisingly more & more people started to come!
I've also read somewhere that a good way to get something we want is to give up the importance of having it. And it works! :)

with love,
Siri Ganesh Kaur

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, kb singh <singh_kb2004@...> wrote:
>
> Sat naam Lily witch part of us are you?
>
> --- On Mon, 4/4/11, Lily <lilygoodale@...> wrote:
>
>
> From: Lily <lilygoodale@...>
> Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] Classes
> To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Monday, April 4, 2011, 6:22 AM
>
>
>  
>
>
>
> Sat Nam Yogis, I am having some trouble feeling supported by my practice. I am a disciplined level 1 Kundalini Practioner with a daily morning sadhana and a very commited on going 40 day meditations.(for 2+ years) I have been keeping up steadily for over 2 years. Here is my issue. I teach 2 classes a week at a studio where I pay rent. I show up, I am well prepared,I say my teachers oath,I feel honored to taech but for 2 years now only one or two students come. I am loosing money and faith. I know I am learning humility but I am about ready to throw in the teaching towel. What are your thoughts? Sat Nam Thank you.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment