Tuesday, April 19, 2011

[Kundalini Yoga] Difference in gongs

 

Sat nam,

I'm planning to end my classes with gong relaxation/healing. There is a variety of gongs I notice, Paiste has full range of symphonic and a astrology/planetary series.

I would love to hear what you think of the different kinds, tunings and sizes. What kind of differences in effects have you noticed for healing/relaxation? The sound clips and info texts I have found this far have not helped me to clarify which one I should go for.

Of course I would prefer the gong to have been produced in a peaceful environment, like by monks somewhere, but since this is not very easy to find I would also appreciate tips on place to buy gongs, perhaps with yoga teacher discount. Living in Sweden/Europe a eauropean distributor will probably be most worthwhile due to shipping costs.

Thanks

Janne
Stockholm, Sweden

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment