Thursday, December 1, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Re: advice

 

Great advice, practice will improve you emotional and physical strengh and financial will come naturally.

Wish u all the best

Tejinder

On 1 Dec 2011, at 13:14, "rasheedaas" <rasheedaas@yahoo.com> wrote:

> hello,
> You don't say if you are practicing kundalini yoga, but if you aren't, I suggest you either find a class in your area, or buy a dvd.
>
> I found kundalini yoga very helpful in dealing with depression. It may motivate you and make you feel more energetic and find your purpose in life. It does this for me.
>
> good luck to you. I know what it is like to be struggling as you are. you are not alone.
>
> regards,
> Kartar Kaur
>
> --- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, "pisceswise" <pisceswise@...> wrote:
> >
> > I am 57 and feel life has just passed my by. I am struggling financially. physically, and emotionally. I try not to be depressed but it seems so hard. I just need some advice, Thanks.
> >
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment