Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Hello!

 

Ah!~ Luck!!!! And joy!~ Tell me about your kriya, as I am embarking on a similar journey!~
Thank you~Sarah

--- On Wed, 12/28/11, Katherine Russ <kat@yogamagick.com> wrote:

From: Katherine Russ <kat@yogamagick.com>
Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] Hello!
To: kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 6:12 PM

 

I'm just dropping in to let you know that I have joined. I'm one of the

many yoga teachers living in Portland, OR. Just decided to pump up my

spiritual fortitude with more sadhana and japa in general. Today I woke up

far later than 3.5 hrs before sunrise (8), took a cold shower, put on all

white including head cover and did an hour of kriya. My basic goal is to do

both ego destroyer and kriya of liberation for at least 40 days. I live

with my non-yogi boyfriend and he made sure to make a snarky comment about

going all crazy with "a new religion"..... Wish me luck?

-Kat

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment