Saturday, December 10, 2011

[Kundalini Yoga] Decreased interest in sex after sodharshan

 

Hello,

I have noticed a rather annoying decrease in my interest for sex since I started practising So Darshan Chakra Kriya. I have practised for 40 days, and this occurred 14 days ago.

I would really like to continue this kriya (I do it 5 minutes a day) but I also want to have sexual lust.

Besides the drop in sex interest, I am also feeling some kind of disconnection to my husband, as well as to other people. I am longing for being alone (not a longing for separation), to be by myself.

I have meditated regularly for half a year, almost every day, at least 11 minutes each day, and have done So Darshan since October if that matters.

What can I do to reconnect with my sexuality as well as my partner? Or is this a time of seclusion (I don't want it to be), that I need to go through while dealing with emotional garbage? I want to be able to share, both physically and emotionally.

Grateful for any input.
Jenny

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment