Thursday, December 15, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Decreased interest in sex after sodharshan

 

Thank you!

I stopped doing SCK, and it has helped. In just a few days. I will find another kriya to work with instead.

Thank you,
Jenny

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, Guru Rattana <gururattan@...> wrote:
>
> Dear Jenny,
>
> The answer to your question is very easy. Stop doing SCK. And let us
> know in a day or two if the 'symptoms' disappear.
>
> Not every meditation is for everyone and there are many to choose from.
>
> I know a woman who got suicidal doing SCK. The day she stopped, she got
> happy again. I also heard from a man doing it that he got very angry
> and negative. The day he stopped doing it, he was back to his relaxed self.
>
> Blessings,
>
> Guru Rattana :+)
> >
> >
> > What can I do to reconnect with my sexuality as well as my partner? Or
> > is this a time of seclusion (I don't want it to be), that I need to go
> > through while dealing with emotional garbage? I want to be able to
> > share, both physically and emotionally.
> >
> >
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment