Thursday, December 1, 2011

[Kundalini Yoga] depression

 

Sat Nam, Pisceswise,

My farther just passed over and although he was 93 and I had "thought" I was
all prepared, I guess I wasn't. Thank goodness for my Yoga. Believe me,
the past few days I have NOT wanted to practice, but because I teach I HAVE
to be there - and, as always, after the classes (some of which I also
participate in) I feel MUCH better, and, of course, I'm back to my personal
practice.

My Yoga originally eliminated physical pain, but now it is also relieving
mental and emotional pain and bringing me back into balance.

But remember, one class is not the solution - a regular practice is needed,
and continually. When I first started practicing to relieve my back pain I
did a short 10 minute routine every morning - for years - pain relief in a
few months, but still kept up for years just to be sure and because I found
I LOVED Yoga ;}

Yogi Bhajan had told us that we might start feeling what he called "Cold
Depression" during the Aquarian Age. He gave us meditations and Kriyas to
help with this - something we should practice every day for at least 40 days
- longer is better. You can, I believe, find info about this Cold
Depression and some ways to help relieve it on-line, or email me offline at
pamela@rabboar.com and I can direct you to some information.

Sat Nam

Arjinder Kaur (Pamela)

From: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of rasheedaas
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 7:15 AM
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] Re: advice

hello,
You don't say if you are practicing kundalini yoga, but if you aren't, I
suggest you either find a class in your area, or buy a dvd.

I found kundalini yoga very helpful in dealing with depression. It may
motivate you and make you feel more energetic and find your purpose in life.
It does this for me.

good luck to you. I know what it is like to be struggling as you are. you
are not alone.

regards,
Kartar Kaur

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Kundaliniyoga%40yahoogroups.com> , "pisceswise" <pisceswise@...>
wrote:
>
> I am 57 and feel life has just passed my by. I am struggling financially.
physically, and emotionally. I try not to be depressed but it seems so hard.
I just need some advice, Thanks.
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment