Friday, December 2, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] depression

 

Hi everybody my name is Sonia. Please could you tell me which are the
Kriyas and Meditation for " Cold Ddepression". Thank you so much . Sat Nam

2011/12/1 pamela <pamela@rabboar.com>

> **
>
>
> Sat Nam, Pisceswise,
>
> My farther just passed over and although he was 93 and I had "thought" I
> was
> all prepared, I guess I wasn't. Thank goodness for my Yoga. Believe me,
> the past few days I have NOT wanted to practice, but because I teach I HAVE
> to be there - and, as always, after the classes (some of which I also
> participate in) I feel MUCH better, and, of course, I'm back to my personal
> practice.
>
> My Yoga originally eliminated physical pain, but now it is also relieving
> mental and emotional pain and bringing me back into balance.
>
> But remember, one class is not the solution - a regular practice is needed,
> and continually. When I first started practicing to relieve my back pain I
> did a short 10 minute routine every morning - for years - pain relief in a
> few months, but still kept up for years just to be sure and because I found
> I LOVED Yoga ;}
>
> Yogi Bhajan had told us that we might start feeling what he called "Cold
> Depression" during the Aquarian Age. He gave us meditations and Kriyas to
> help with this - something we should practice every day for at least 40
> days
> - longer is better. You can, I believe, find info about this Cold
> Depression and some ways to help relieve it on-line, or email me offline at
> pamela@rabboar.com and I can direct you to some information.
>
> Sat Nam
>
> Arjinder Kaur (Pamela)
>
> From: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com]
> On Behalf Of rasheedaas
> Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 7:15 AM
> To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] Re: advice
>
> hello,
> You don't say if you are practicing kundalini yoga, but if you aren't, I
> suggest you either find a class in your area, or buy a dvd.
>
> I found kundalini yoga very helpful in dealing with depression. It may
> motivate you and make you feel more energetic and find your purpose in
> life.
> It does this for me.
>
> good luck to you. I know what it is like to be struggling as you are. you
> are not alone.
>
> regards,
> Kartar Kaur
>
> --- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:Kundaliniyoga%40yahoogroups.com> , "pisceswise" <pisceswise@...>
> wrote:
> >
> > I am 57 and feel life has just passed my by. I am struggling financially.
> physically, and emotionally. I try not to be depressed but it seems so
> hard.
> I just need some advice, Thanks.
> >
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>

--
*sonia meziat*

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment