Friday, January 13, 2012

RE: [Kundalini Yoga] White tantric yoga

 

Sat Nam, Each White Tantra is a different experience – there any many
varieties (someone said to me that they haven't been to a repeat in 30
years) – and what is challenging for one might not be challenging for
another. They also have "monitors" which are available to pair with someone
who comes on their own. The monitors are also ready to "sit in" for someone
who needs a break. It was ½ way through our first White Tantra workshop
that my husband (who practiced Tai Chi for 35 years, and has been teaching
for many years) decided he wanted to go to K-Yoga teacher training with me.
I'm sure my mouth dropped open! ;} You'll do great – and you'll be really
glad you went.

Sat Nam,

Arjinder Kaur

From: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of lesleytaylor6112
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 4:30 PM
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] White tantric yoga

Hi Everyone x

I am thinking of going to white tantric in London next Saturday. I have
never been before and I will be going on my own. Feeling quite aprehensive
about it all as I have heard it can be very very challenging. I am also
worried about not having a partner to go with. Any positive stories will be
very welcome.

Sat Nam x x

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment