Sunday, January 29, 2012

[Kundalini Yoga] Teaching Kundalini Yoga

 

Sat Naam

Thank you for all your thoughtful responses. I was in a negative place when I wrote that email and your responses really helped me out of my slump. I am teaching yoga now or rather I am leading a class w/ three students. I am not yet certified but I do plan on getting my certification - I know it is important to learn about physiology and I do not want to hurt anyone.

Since my last email me and my husband have moved to a new house and I now have a small cozy yoga studio - a place of my own to welcome my fellow practitioners. Before I was doing yoga in my very small living room! I had to set up my mat blankets candles etc. everyday and then pick them up again when I was thru. Even though I would sanctify my space before I started it was still a challenge but then...I learned to "get over it" and did not let it stand in my way and good things started to happen. I not on;y have a room all to myself - I also have a beautiful property on which to practice outside in the woods. Nature!!!!!

@ Guru Rattana...I started Kundalini with your website kundaliniyoga.org (I had been practicing hatha)and your website was and is a great help to me. I bought my first KY book 'Introduction to Kundalini Yoga' from your website yogatech.com and I am sure I will continue to use it for many years to come. I look forward to taking your online classes as well.

This is a great group and I send heartfelt blessings to you all
Namaste

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment