Monday, January 30, 2012

[Kundalini Yoga] 15 year old boy having a kundalini awakening experience

 

Sat nam,

I'm posting to get some suggestions for experienced teachers. A woman contacted me regarding her 15 year old son who has been having some symptoms which an intuitive psychologist has said is a kundalini awakening and he suggested they find him a teacher. I am meeting with them tomorrow (Tuesday) night. A medical doctor who has seen him says it's anxiety. Below is a list of the things he has been experiencing in his words. I was going to show him sat kriya and focus on grounding and balancing. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate hearing them.

Sat nam Rai,

Here's the email I got from the boy's mother. She says he's open to doing yoga and meditation and she will sit with us and practice with us. If you can help, I appreciate it!

Pressure pulsing up into my skull.
Ringing in my ears so loud that at times I can't hear people talking.
Tingling on my forehead.
Pressure in my ears.
When it first comes on an intense burning on front of my upper body, feels like a fire for a second.
Where I swallow in my throat I can feel the two pieces touching.
The pain and pressure comes and goes.
Feels like a bad headache when it first comes on the it goes away.
Inside the roof of my mouth, in the roots of my teeth intense burning like my teeth are being squeezed or compressed.
Its like a tingle that feels warm. The closest way to explain it is burning.
My pulse is racing and I feel like I have high blood pressure right now.
Tingling in the bones above my temple. It goes into my temple a little but not a lot.

His mother observed:
He was visibly shaking, his voice was shaky and his eyes were watering.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,
Stephanie

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment