Sunday, January 15, 2012

[Kundalini Yoga] Re: Partner FLIPPED OUT over sat kriya.

 

Sat Nam!  I made the mistake of taking my spouse to a Kundalini class in my very early practice.  Wish I had not done that he is totally  flipped out about Kriyas and chanting, fears it is sacrilegious and evil and this morning's message from him he might not want it played at all in the house.  Get outta here.  I live here too.  I contain my practice to times when he is not home or if he is home I slip headphones on and dance away to my MP3.  I am blessed to be able to teach yoga (Hatha) and practice includes Hatha and Kundalini, my life has reached a level of peace and harmony that I was not able to maintain prior to practicing.  I believe in one God and treat others with respect and tolerance for their beliefs.  How can that be a sacrilegious practice.  He's a self proclaimed Christian, a daily bible reader and he knows very well that I MUST also read the bible....NOT is my answer.  I get from God What I need and that is the fact that
he is always there for me and will help me thru the next decisions on my  life no matter how I approach him and by what name I call him.  I just remember to call on him and not me for my peace.

If my spouse can not be open minded about my spiritual practices then he shows little respect for me as a person able to make  my own choices.  Not Good...I was told early on to Keep Practicing, show the bliss and peace received and share the blessings to all.  I do that.

Peace and blessings to all

Beantpal Kaur

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment