Friday, March 14, 2014

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Re:

 

Sat Nam, 

Keep up and you will be  kept up- YB 

Its very true in my experience, each day becomes lighter and lighter:) 😊 welcome to KY. Wahe guru!

Thanks. 
Radiant

On Mar 13, 2014, at 5:50 AM, <biftonb@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

Hi Alex,
Yoga has stirred up many emotions for me. I beleive this is my system releasing repressed emotions and accept it as an inevitable part of the yoga and a price well worth paying for the deeper and faster progress that Kundalini yoga allows. It's a bit odd because that makes me celebrate negative emotions as a sign of progress!  Each time this happens I regards it as price I pay once for increased happiness for the rest of my life. Sometimes if I feel down I get confused as to whether it is due to what is going now or if it is old emotions coming up and out or something else. 

Keith.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/guru_rattana_online

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment