Monday, March 17, 2014

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Re: encouragement

 

Kundalini Yoga has saved my life. It has taught me to keep commitments to myself. It has helped me to have a steady committed daily practice for 6 years now. It has made me fit to do any sport I choose. I took a year to decide whether to do a Teacher Training in Anusara yoga or Kundalini yoga When I read what yogi Bhajan said about "if you do Kundalini yoga you will be fit to do all yogas and your other practices will blossom" I choose Kundalini teacher training. I took a year off doing my Iyenger practice and only did Kriya. When I returned to my Iyengar practice a year later and Postures that i had struggled to do came as easily and as beautifully as never before. Because of this style of yoga I am fit in mind, body and soul. I have been able to come through some of my darkest days being uplifted and supported by my daily practice. Sat Nam Raj Kirin


On Monday, March 17, 2014 2:56 PM, Rads <radianti1@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
Sat Nam, 

Totally!! Yes, at the cellular level big time!  spiritually, mentally& physically. Wahe guru!!

Thanks. 


On Mar 15, 2014, at 4:29 PM, <alexpollock1251@yahoo.com> wrote:

 
Hello! my name is Alex as in Alexandra I am a huge fan of Kundaliniyoga.  I have been practicing it for 10 years and currently using the kriyas to heal and support the adrenals as I have been experiencing much stress and going through big changes in my life.  I find that they have been helping me to change not only spiritually, but also at a cellular level as well.  I would like to recommend the following tools that have helped me: The book " The 8 Human Talents by Gurmukh, The DVD's Kundalini Yoga with Gurmukh and Kundilini Yoga to detox and destress with Maya Fiennes.  I hope this will help.  Sat Nam


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/guru_rattana_online

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment