Monday, March 31, 2014

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Have Costochondritis and need help

 

I'm not sure that we completely create our own illness.  Perhaps you can remain as positive as you possibly can and just do what you can do and do your best whatever your goals may be.  I hope you improve and am sure you will get better.
                                                                                                                    Phil


On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 10:09 PM, Lafayette W. Michael II <Major_Chip@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

My thoughts and prayers!

.

.

Always and forever.


From: "lillithdancing@yahoo.com" <lillithdancing@yahoo.com>
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 11:10 AM
Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] Have Costochondritis and need help

 
Sat Nam,
I have practiced KY for over 10 years and committed to Yoga Teacher Training in September (Hatha approach).
Two and a half months ago I was diagnosed with Costochondritis. Inflammation due to a separation from the rib to the cartilage.  This injury or illness (as the cause cannot be determined in my case) has incapacitated me on many levels.  Just a couple weeks ago I had to let go of my schooling to regroup for the new September session.  The acceptance of this delay, the pain I am experiencing, the realization that we (I) create our own illnesses, has been part of my process now.  In short, I am grieving, am evaluating my lifestyle, and am searching through my basic core issues.
I feel like I am at the beginning (which, really I am).
I am looking for advice, suggestions, ideas or kriyas that will not trigger pain in the ribs and gently with self forgiveness boost my first three chakras of grounding, power and energy.
Plus any ideas what to do with inflammation.  I am a vata body type, artist.
Help?
Thank you in advance
Namaste
Jeanette






__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/guru_rattana_online

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment