Monday, April 2, 2012

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] prosperity meditation with "har"

 

Sat Nam,

I have also done the same meditation with the palms parallel to the ground but the thumbs always crossed (right thumb under the left).  I have just seen the link you have posted and the difference is that the palms have now been changed to a 45 degree angle instead of the old 90 degrees flat.

I have not heard or been informed of any changes to the meditation so any update would be progressive.

Blessings,

Vakhtaver Singh.

________________________________
From: ~ ranjit kaur ~ <ranjitk@hotmail.com>
To: KY list <kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 27 March 2012, 22:07
Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] prosperity meditation with "har"


 

Sat naam jis,

HHH to you! I am practicing a 47-day sadhana of the prosperity meditation (day 35 today!). I've used this meditation for years with great results ($$$!!!), and have completed a forty day before. But this time, I just found some different instructions than I'm used to:

http://www.kundaliniresearchinstitute.org/newsletter/2011/Meditation%20for%20Prosperity.pdf

...shows the thumbs crossing while palms are down, and an upward facing angle of the arms. This is new to me, before I was taught the forearms are parallel to ground, and no mention of the crossing of thumbs.

Do any of you long-time Kundalini yogis know the story on this change? In my 2001 Aquarian Teacher's manual it instructs the former way I mentioned, so it has been changed since then. I'd love to know more about the clarification of mudra & posture.

Prosperity be unto all!
Prem,
Ranjit K.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment