Friday, April 13, 2012

[Kundalini Yoga] Re: self-esteem med.

 

Can you please explain what holding the space for them is.
What space?
And how do you hold space?
What are you doing for them that they can not do for themselves?

"I often succumb to doing it along with my students instead of holding the space for them."

"Prayer can penetrate to the very heart of God -- Yogi Bhajan"

I do not understand penetration except when my lover penetrates me sexually? And it is seeming to me that sex is something a Sikh Khalsa does away with, lust being a sin? And yet when I am sexually stimulated I feel as if I have been gathering in and pulling in the energy of the universe inside of me and then when I orgasm it is as if I am giving birth to a creative explosion of energy star babies, kind of like a fireworks display except the stars do not burn out, and energy and peace are the result. I do not know what happens to these energy stars of love? If I pleasure myself in a limited amount in limited repetitions I seem okay. However to meet the repetative high demands of a spouse I end up feeling drained instead of energized and relaxed.

Is there a meditation to cope with sexual depletion of my energy so I can still serve a spouse?

Does attaining Khalsahood mean that I lose my desires for sex/lust/lower pleasures. If so I do not want to be Sikh. Is chastity energy sent elsewhere or dampened down or diminished really the best way to serve the highest good of humanity?

Sometimes I just feel like I want to climb inside my spouses skin and get deep inside and live there and I do not know how much closer I can physically get than sexual penetration.

Sometimes I think I am supposed to go live alone and give up men. They are like little children, so needy for companionship and to listen to and to bare witness to their activities and daily challenges, successes, temptations given into, temptations not even tried to resist. And then I remember, they are god and I am here to serve.

"Resistance is futile", says the borg queen. We were born assimilated and fightthe truth to our death. When will this buzzing in my head ever end? I can hear the other members of the hive. Silence is a lie. When did I die and go to heaven/hell on earth?

Am I born to suffer this insanity of never fitting in? I am all, so how can one pick one thing to be, one religion, one ritual, one healing modality, one personality? When I am overwhelmed with infinity and infinite choices that seek to paralyze me into submission.

What space, I do not want to be in my body and see insanity as a perfection that can only be changed to another perfection. So why change anything when it is already perfect?

Just Be.

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, KartaPurkh Khalsa <kpsk_teacher@...> wrote:
>
> Sat Nam Any meditation you do will increase your self esteem since it puts you in touch with your infinite self. How much more could you wish for? That being said, I'll say that Kirtan Kriya always makes me feel great. I have to be careful teaching that in class since I  often succumb to doing it along with my students instead of holding the space for them. So Darshan Chakra Kriya is also powerful and makes one feel so. After that I would just thumb through my manuals and "pick a meditation, any meditation" they all will improve your own view of the "infinite self". I once asked Yogiji about a specific problem, describing it as exactly as I could to assure myself that he would have the right information on which to advise me. He said, "Meditate!" I waffled around asking him to be more specific. He once again said "Meditate" And he kept up with that two or three times more. I take it as good advice.
>
> Sat Nam
>
>  
> KartaPurkh S Khalsa
>
> Prayer can penetrate to the very heart of God -- Yogi Bhajan
>
> http://kartapurkhkhalsa.typepad.com/
>
> http://kckundaliniyoga.com
>
> http://kartapurkh.smugmug.com/    
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment