Thursday, October 13, 2011

RE: [Kundalini Yoga] quieting the monkey mind

 

Sat Nam, you are the light, what is this you speak of?; NEGATIVE, it has
polarity, its opposite is POSITIVE. This is purely judgement of your own
perception for one man's negative is another's positive. In this moment "I
am" and in the moment that follows "I am".into infinity.neutral mind.so I
leave the negative and the positive to be of its own accord to balance
itself and balance itself it will, without our tempering . Desire-less and
neutral embraces all that unfolds before me. Simply be in stillness and
allow the universe to unfold before you.

I love you all,

shane;smith

From: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of jaipreetgirl
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 3:53 AM
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] quieting the monkey mind

Greetings!

When my mind starts to wonder toward negative thoughts through out my day -
I often stop and say/think -"I am not my thoughts I am the light of God Wahe
guru wahe guru".

I feel better but does anyone have any thoughts on whether that will negate
my negative thought - so it does not materialize in my life

I welcome any ideas!

Sat Nam

_____

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1410 / Virus Database: 1522/3948 - Release Date: 10/12/11

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment