Wednesday, October 26, 2011

[Kundalini Yoga] Re: quieting the monkey mind

 

I am not sure what you were confused about so I don't know how helpful I will be - but basically repeating for you the responses I received - when your mind starts to wonder to things you consider to be negative - you stop and say to your self ... 'I am not my thoughts' ... or 'I am the grace of God radiant and complete' or another example 'Wahe guru wahe guru wahe guru wahe jio'. All of these have worked for me - to quiet my mind and remind me that I am a spiritual being and pull me out of drama/anger/upset
I hope this helps!
Sat nam

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, pramodh shivram <pramodh.shiv@...> wrote:
>
> Sat nam Jaipreetgirl
>
> I am really surprised that you have actually got a detailed information.
> Would you care to share it with me in plain simple words.
> I was really confused with all the replies on the forum.
> Thanks and regards
> pramodh
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 6:04 AM, jaipreetgirl <jaipreetgirl@...>wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >
> > Sat Nam
> > Thank you all for you're input an detailed information. It has been very
> > helpful. I now have yet another area of Kundalini yoga to explore Gatka
> > Meditation. There is so much beauty and I appreciate help on my journey.
> > Waheguru
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment