Thursday, October 13, 2011

[Kundalini Yoga] Re: quieting the monkey mind

 

I am no master in any shape or form, but when something works for me I trust it. If you are feeling better when you recite this mantra, then int is perfect for you. Trust your inner guru. None of us has the answer for each other.. all answers lie within.
Peace

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, "jaipreetgirl" <jaipreetgirl@...> wrote:
>
> Greetings!
>
> When my mind starts to wonder toward negative thoughts through out my day - I often stop and say/think -"I am not my thoughts I am the light of God Wahe guru wahe guru".
>
> I feel better but does anyone have any thoughts on whether that will negate my negative thought - so it does not materialize in my life
>
> I welcome any ideas!
>
> Sat Nam
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment