Sunday, August 7, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] How do we receive our Spiritual Name?

 

Thankyou Caroline/Amorjot,
I have visited the 3ho website and have received my Spiritual name which is Shiva Anter Kaur and means the Princess/Lioness of God whose heart is filled with truth and purity and whose essence transcends negativity to the light within....So beautiful, I must make sure I live up to my name!
The following was also written.
Receiving the name Shiva Anter Kaur means that you feel in harmony with your soul when you create around yourself an environment of truth and purity. You have the potential to release others and yourself from negativity and to inspire new growth. you walk gracefully, powerfully and courageously throughout your life as a Lioness of God and your presence is healing and uplifting to those around you..

Many blessings, Jennie Shiva Anter Kaur

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, krista ireland <kristaireland@...> wrote:
>
> Sat nam Amarjot,
>
> Your excitement with you new name really touched me and spurred me on to ask for mine at 3HO. I have been blessed with the name Kirtan Kaur, which means the Princess/Lioness of God who loves the devotional music of God. I feel surprised by the name yet strangely awakened and as if I have been afirmed. I love music and have always wanted to learn how to play an instrument / get back to singing which I did as a young girl. Singing a mantaras is always so meaningful and furfilling for me. My feet are on the path. It feels lovely.
>
> Thank you for participating on this page and sharing Amarjot. Also sat nam Guru Rattana for hosting/ posting it. :-)
>
> Warm wishes,
> Kirtan Kaur
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Caroline West <caroline.west83@...>
> To: "Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com" <Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2011 8:49 PM
> Subject: Re: [Kundalini Yoga] How do we receive our Spiritual Name?
>
>
>  
> Hi Jennie,
>
> Sorry I should have replied sooner and I'm not sure if anyone has answered your Q yet. But if not, go to the 3ho website and you can get one there. They ask for a donation and they will accept whatever you can afford. Just type 3ho into your search engine and you'll see it.
>
> Warm blessings,
>
> Caroline/Amarjot
>
> p.s Just a tip, give them your real birth name and not your married name :)
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment