Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] How do we receive our Spiritual Name?

 

Hello Kirtan and Sat Nam my dear!!

I am so happy that my serious excitement inspired you to get your own Spiritual Name too!! 

Isn't it a great feeling just?!

And now you have told me what yours means and the fact that it connects with your life really drives my names meaning home even further. I am beginning to think that we REALLY are meant to have these names!

See yours meaning fits the same as my meanings fit with me and it really feels like an expression of the/our Truth-it's fab and amazing!!

You know what? One day I would love it if someone asked me what my name is and I say 'Amarjot' no problem: a thought just popped into my head that if it's meant to be, I would rather my middle name to be Amarjot-even the boyfriend, who will eventually be my husband doesn't mind. I like Amarjot much better than my middle name any hows because of who in our family that name represents. Even if it's not official I might even use my Spiritual name as my middle in some cases or even as my first where appropriate. I just love it!!

Oh I'm so happy for you!! I agree,it is affirming and it sounds to me like getting that name is putting you maybe back in touch with your musical routes-what do you think? do you think it could be a prompt?

Well Kirtan do stay in touch and sending lovely thoughts your way, Amarjot!! xx

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment