Thursday, August 11, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] healing

 

Good Morning,
 
This answer brings up a good question for me: How & where does one find a good Ayurvedic Doctor/practicioner in one's area to consult?  & do they usually accept whatever medical insurance one is stuck with?  I have the most difficult time trying to locate anyone in the medical field in my area who is holistic in any manner.
 
Thank-you,
G. McKenzie
CA High Desert

--- On Wed, 8/10/11, jag <xwavex2@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: jag <xwavex2@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Kundalini Yoga] healing
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 11:00 AM

 

Hi,
First this person has to go through the grieving process.
and then if physical symptoms persist, consult a good Ayurvedic
Doctor/practicioner.

________________________________
From: jaipreetgirl &lt;jaipreetgirl@yahoo.com&gt;
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 7, 2011 2:15 AM
Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] healing

 
Hello...
This is a two part question - First: Does anyone out there believe that a broken heart (such as a death of a loved one - you cared for and saw take their last breath) can trigger an autoimmune problem like Rheumatoid arthritis?

They tell me I have that - but I do not have the RA factor in my blood - only I suffer from the effects in my joints - but still I don&#39;t believe it regardless of how bad my joints hurt

Second - has any one out there been cured or gone into remission from this or any disease doing Kundalini

I have taken the medicine the Dr gave me - but it affected my liver - I am off the medicine right now and have added the Liver detox set (Pavan Sodhung Kriya) to my yoga everyday for one week now (I can tell it&#39;s working already on my skin) - I switched yoga styles to Kundalini about 9 mo ago - I have not had my medicine for a month - I am taking the anti-inflammation meds - but today I forgot to take them because I feel real good - I feel like my yoga is healing me (that and tweaking my diet) - but my husband - who is very supportive thinks is that the medicine (Methotrexate)is still working on me.

I&#39;m sorry if this post is too long but I live in a rural mountain town with kind but closed minded people - So I feel sort of alone - there are not any Kundalini enthusiast here that I am aware of - Although I feel like I am healing myself - I could use some Kundalini input - I was healthy 10 months ago and in a position to help others - I have learned much from this experience - I am grateful for that but I want to be whole again. I I I! Me Me Me! - sorry - I would appreciate any words of wisdom - Thank you so very much

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment