Monday, June 27, 2011

RE: [Kundalini Yoga] Re: I am starting a set on July 1, would anyone like to join me?

 

I will also commit to my personal sadhana for 40 days. I almost got there,
but screwed up..... anyway, I'm starting over, and hope that I'll be
successful. with all of your help and support I will.
sending good thoughts your way,
Shaun Gianjot Kaur.



Shaun Judge Duvall

SJD Language & Culture Services, LLC.

Puentes/Bridges, Inc.

1245 Riverview Dr.

Alma, WI 54610

608.685.4705

www.puentesbridges.org

Take them, and they'll see; show them, and they'll understand; share with
them, and they'll care.

_____

From: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Linda Churchill
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 1:10 PM
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Re: I am starting a set on July 1, would
anyone like to join me?

Kartar-
thank you so much for putting this out for me to participate in.
I intend to make a 40 day commitment to this.
Sat Nam
Beantpal Kaur

________________________________
From: rasheedaas <rasheedaas@yahoo.com <mailto:rasheedaas%40yahoo.com> >
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Kundaliniyoga%40yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 8:14 AM
Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] Re: I am starting a set on July 1, would anyone
like to join me?

wonderful that so many people will be doing this!
The question re how long - Yogi Bhajan says it takes 40 days to change a
habit, so we aim to do the set for 40 days and not miss a day.
However, if you do miss, do not get discouraged and quit, just start again.
The question re describe the set-
It is called "Spinal Energy set" and I have a hard copy from 1999! I don't
know how to use my scanner.

But if you go to Guru Rattana's site -
http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/spinal.html
The spinal energy set here is very similar.

I don't know if everyone knows that Guru Rattana is one of the founders and
sponsors of this list, and a great yogi.

She offers a whole course in Kundalini Yoga at this web site:
http://www.yogatech.com/go/htmlos.cgi/grol/grol_play.html#flash_anchor

I am going to start with my tried and true and familiar set. And then I will
try some of her classes.

I start with 2 minutes each, and then increase gradually to 3.

Welcome everybody to class. :)
I am so inspired.
Kundalini Yoga is the best thing in the world for me. Last year I finally
got in the habit of doing it every morning at 4 am, and I felt great.
--then...I had blood sugar issues, or adrenal issues, not sure which, but I
could no longer do it on an empty stomach, and I stopped. As I said July 1
is my first day of no work, so I will rise, eat, wait one hour, and do yoga.

If you are able to and wish to, Yogi Bhajan says, and my experience confirms
this, it is very special to do the set before the dawn, or as early as
possible.

Remember to tune in.
Be sure to rest between kriyas and long rest at the end.
If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am not a certified teacher,
but have been doing kundalini yoga off and on for 30 years.

I am looking forward to starting with you all!

sat nam,
Kartar Kaur

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Kundaliniyoga%40yahoogroups.com> , "ms.grizz" <ms.grizz@...> wrote:
>
>
> I will, Namaste!
>
> -Mish
>
>
> --- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Kundaliniyoga%40yahoogroups.com> , "rasheedaas" <rasheedaas@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello all,
> > Sat nam, some of the "old-timers" on the list know me...
> > I am the wayward yogi :)
> > here and then gone, doing yoga and not..
> >
> > My job ends June 30 and my heart and my intuition know that I must
> start a consistent Yoga set, or else become depressed.
> > I will do the simple standard - spinal enegy set.
> > I have to eat first, and so probably will do it around 8 am.
> >
> > I post my intention here for 2 reasons -
> > 1)it always helps me keep my commitment when I share it with other
> people who understand how important discipline is and
> > 2)because it will be fun to be doing yoga "together" even if we are
> together in virtual space.
> >
> > Thank you group, for always being here.
> > I feel stronger already!
> >
> > best,
> > kartar kaur
> >
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment