Tuesday, June 28, 2011

[Kundalini Yoga] New Member Intro

 

Hello and thank you all for accepting me into this group. My name is
Mish, age 56, grandmother, aspiring artist and dollmaker, Reiki
practitioner returning to Reiki after an absence of about two years. I'm
getting myself back on track now after a personal crisis that began in
late 2009. I am in the process of moving to another state to care for my
aging father in a few months, which I am very happy about. The climate
where I'm moving will be much better for my health and the area much
better for my artistic endeavors, but I have mixed feelings because I
will be leaving my grandchildren behind. I was a member of this list
several years ago, but didn't follow through with learning KY. So I'm
here again, 30 pounds heavier and very out-of-shape. By learning and
practicing Kundalini Yoga, I am hoping to reduce my weight to normal
levels, become more fit, develop a peaceful mind that will complement my
Reiki and artistic endeavors and deal better emotionally with the
changes I'm undergoing at this stage in my life. I'm also following the
lessons on Guru Rattana's website. I'm very thankful to be able to do
this online right now. Namaste, Mish

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment