Saturday, June 25, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] I am starting a set on July 1, would anyone like to join me?

 

Hi there Kartar Kaur ......
I've started 'a basic set from 'infinity and me' and hoping to work with
this for the next 40 days. YB says with this set - quote "Life starts from
that day when you realize who you are. From that day onward, you want to
build who you should be. When you have built to the extent that you are who
you should be, from then onward, you have the right to overflow, to
share...First there has to be a glass. Second it has to be filled. Third,
then it can overflow. These are the three known stages."
Good idea on my side is to set my target closer, say a week, then on to next
week, etc ....and hopefully we get to the big goal....I always surprise
myself by those small goals and feel more inclined to move forward....then
celebrate after each weekly completion...green juice.....hope this helps
you.....
sat nam.....kim in istanbul

On 25 June 2011 15:45, rasheedaas <rasheedaas@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> Hello all,
> Sat nam, some of the "old-timers" on the list know me...
> I am the wayward yogi :)
> here and then gone, doing yoga and not..
>
> My job ends June 30 and my heart and my intuition know that I must start a
> consistent Yoga set, or else become depressed.
> I will do the simple standard - spinal enegy set.
> I have to eat first, and so probably will do it around 8 am.
>
> I post my intention here for 2 reasons -
> 1)it always helps me keep my commitment when I share it with other people
> who understand how important discipline is and
> 2)because it will be fun to be doing yoga "together" even if we are
> together in virtual space.
>
> Thank you group, for always being here.
> I feel stronger already!
>
> best,
> kartar kaur
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment