Monday, June 6, 2011

[Kundalini Yoga] Re-Intro

 

Sat Nam, Since some new people introduced themselves (and hello and welcome)
I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I'm Arjinder Kaur from NW Arkansas
(Rogers, AR). I've been practicing Kundalini Yoga off/on for about 15 years,
recently very much "on" as I finished my level I teacher training thru the
Ashram in Kansas City.

I teach Kundalini Yoga, Hatha Yoga (Core Strengthening, Stretch, & Flow
classes) and Pilates at the RabBoar Studio and the Adult Wellness Center
both in Rogers, AR. I plan to start level II training next year, and my
teachers from KC will teach a level I class at the RabBoar studio starting
next year ... summer, we hope.

Even if you are not interested in ever teacher, the Level I teacher training
will give you such in-sight and understand, both of Kundalini Yoga and of
yourself, that it is well-worth taking just for your own personal growth.

I started practicing Hatha Yoga when my acute back pain become chronic &
acute, and I have never looked back. I specialize in helping people with
back/neck pain (the Adult Wellness Center is for people over 50, and many of
the students have lessen or stopped completely taking pain medication,
lowered dosage for blood pressure, and increase bone density -- one 89 year
old woman who had been on pain medication for her back for THIRTY years
stopped taking meds after 2 classes ... admittedly the fastest results I've
ever seen!).

Thank you for this wonderful discussion group and way to learn and interact
with others who practice K-Yoga -- NW AR is a rather "dry" spot for
Yoga...particularly K-Yoga ... RabBoar is the only place in Arkansas (yep,
the whole state) which is a registered partner with 3HO.

Sat Nam,
Arjinder


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment