Tuesday, June 28, 2011

RE: [Kundalini Yoga] Hello Arjinder [was Re-Intro] & Suggestions for First Kriya

 

Sat Nam, Mish. Basic Spinal Energy set is a great Kriya to practice for
awhile. It is a good warm-up in and of itself. Sat Kriya (starting with
just 3 minutes) is another great starter, but can be challenging for
arms/shoulder, so the Kirtan Kriya (sa ta na ma) is another option, and
perfect if you are just starting out.

Kundalini Yoga can change your life ... for the better, of course. (I'm also
a level III Reiki healer ... remember, you can also heal yourself)

Sat Nam,

Arjinder

<http://www.beliefnet.com/media/spacer.gif>
Life is what we make it. Always has been, always will be.

- Grandma Moses

_____

From: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of ms.grizz
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 12:08 PM
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Hello Arjinder [was Re-Intro] & Suggestions
for First Kriya

Arjinder, You and your husband give me inspiration that at age 56 and
overweight, I can transform my body, be more healthy and fit and achieve
a peaceful mind. Starting on my first kriya today and will also be
joining Kartar for 40-day daily commitment. Any suggestions for my first
kriya? I hope I'm using that term correctly. I am also following Guru
Rattana's lessons on the website. As a side-note and slightly OT, I also
am a Reiki practitioner, returning to Reiki after an absence of two
years because of a serious personal crisis I was undergoing. I'm getting
back on track now and I find these two disciplines, Reiki & Kundalini
Yoga, very complementary. If anyone has any thoughts on that, I'd love
to hear. Thank you and Namaste -Mish

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Kundaliniyoga%40yahoogroups.com> , cindy brown <brown.cindy909@...>
wrote:
>
> congratulations! what flexible role models you make: living a long and
> lithe life, stay fit and keep going...
>
> On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 7:53 AM, pamela pamela@... wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >
> > Sat Nam, My husband and I just finished teacher training at the
Ashram in
> > Kansas City (we drove up from Rogers, AR) ... I turned 60 is may,
and he
> > will be 64 in August. You can do it! It is an awesome experience --
just
> > for your own personal growth even if you never teach. Now we are
looking
> > forward to making the time for level II modules.
> >
> > Arjinder
> >

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment